The May Lyme Project
The May Lyme Project is the LDAA’s principal fundraising and awareness event. It is typically held annually during the month of May.
You can view a selection of previous events and campaigns below.
The Lyme Postcard Campaign 2015
The Lyme Postcard Campaign (TLPC) is an action oriented community messaging campaign. It’s designed to send 10,000 postcards in a single month to a specific target, for example MP’s, Health officials and other decisions makers.
The campaign was a huge success and showed that our families, friends, neighbours and our communities support us and want action.
You can view some of the project material below:
- The May Lyme Project Poster (PDF, A3 size);
- The May Lyme Project Poster (PDF, A4 size);
- The May Lyme Project Facebook Avatar (JPEG, 53.9KB);
- The May Lyme Project Facebook Cover photo (JPEG, 1.20MB);
- The Lyme Postcard Campaign Poster (PDF, A4 size);
- How to Participate in the Lyme Postcard Campaign sheet.
- We’ve developed some very special designs for The May Lyme Project 2015 campaign. Check out the designs below and then head to the store to check out the merchandise!